How can I book a table at New York Café in Budapest?

Guide de Budapest Forums Everything about Budapest How can I book a table at New York Café in Budapest?

Étiqueté : , ,

• Ce sujet contient 3 réponses, 1 participant et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par rugnrollseo, le il y a 1 semaine et 3 jours.
Vous lisez 3 fils de discussion
  • Auteur
      BudaQuestions
      Invité

I would like to book a table at New York Café to skip the lines (which I have heard tend to be extremely long). How is it done? Is it possible? Where?

• #19829 Répondre
      Budapest Guide
      Maître des clés

Hello,
      New York is an extremely busy and popular place in Budapest, especially in the summer and during weekends. It is only possible to book a table here from 18.00 in the evening. Between opening at 8:00 and 18:00, no reservations are possible and you enter at the order of arrival. In other words, you might have to stand in line if you arrive during a busy time. If you arrive at 8:00, you can most likely avoid the line, but later, it is very possible that you have to stand in line.

Reservations for the evenings can be done at https://newyorkcafe.hu/

• #25542 Répondre
      Soma
      Invité

Navigating the hustle and bustle of New York in Budapest sounds like a dynamic experience! Arriving early can save you from waiting in line, especially during peak hours. Thanks for the heads-up – it’s all part of the adventure! https://instaproapps.com/insta-pro-2/

• #25907 Répondre
      rugnrollseo
      Invité

. Between opening at 8:00 and 18:00, no reservations are possible and you enter at the order of arrival. In other words, you might have to stand in line if you arrive during a busy time. If you arrive at 8:00, you can most likely avoid the line 툰코, but later, it is very possible that you have to stand in line.

Vous lisez 3 fils de discussion
Répondre à : How can I book a table at New York Café in Budapest?
Vos informations :