How can I book a table at New York Café in Budapest?

Guida di Budapest Forum Everything about Budapest How can I book a table at New York Café in Budapest?

• Questo topic ha 3 risposte, 1 partecipante ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 1 settimana, 3 giorni fa da rugnrollseo.
Visualizzazione 3 filoni di risposte
  • Autore
      BudaQuestions
      Ospite

I would like to book a table at New York Café to skip the lines (which I have heard tend to be extremely long). How is it done? Is it possible? Where?

• #19829 Rispondi
      Budapest Guide
      Amministratore del forum

Hello,
      New York is an extremely busy and popular place in Budapest, especially in the summer and during weekends. It is only possible to book a table here from 18.00 in the evening. Between opening at 8:00 and 18:00, no reservations are possible and you enter at the order of arrival. In other words, you might have to stand in line if you arrive during a busy time. If you arrive at 8:00, you can most likely avoid the line, but later, it is very possible that you have to stand in line.

Reservations for the evenings can be done at https://newyorkcafe.hu/

• #25542 Rispondi
      Soma
      Ospite

Navigating the hustle and bustle of New York in Budapest sounds like a dynamic experience! Arriving early can save you from waiting in line, especially during peak hours. Thanks for the heads-up – it’s all part of the adventure! https://instaproapps.com/insta-pro-2/

• #25907 Rispondi
      rugnrollseo
      Ospite

. Between opening at 8:00 and 18:00, no reservations are possible and you enter at the order of arrival. In other words, you might have to stand in line if you arrive during a busy time. If you arrive at 8:00, you can most likely avoid the line 툰코, but later, it is very possible that you have to stand in line.

Visualizzazione 3 filoni di risposte
Rispondi a: How can I book a table at New York Café in Budapest?
Le tue informazioni: