Would you like to get to know the history of Hungary through music? Want to listen to a beautiful mixture of Hungarian Operetta, gypsy music and of course Hungarian classical music? The Budapest Gala Concert is the event for you.
The program lasts for 90 minutes and during the evening you will listen to for example:
- Zoltán Kodály: Intermezzo–from opera Háry János
- Johannes Brahms: Hungarian Dances No. 5.
- Béla Bartók: Roumanian Folk Dances
- Hector Berlioz: Rákóczi March
- Franz Liszt: Hungarian RhapsodyNo. 2.
- Ferenc Erkel: Palotás – from the opera Hunyadi László
I. cat. 12600 HUF
II. cat. 11200 HUF
III. cat. 11200 HUF
Concert dates 2020
in Duna Palota (Zrinyi utca 5)
- May: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June: 6, 27
- July: 18, 25
- August: 8, 15, 22, 29
- September: 5,12,19,26
- October: 3,10,17,24,31
- December: 27, 30
in Pesti Vigado (Vigado ter)
- June: 13, 20
- July: 4,11
Every concert starts at 20:00, and consists of two 40-45 minutes part, with an intermission. Tickets reserved need to be picked up and paid for latest 30 minutes before the program starts at the concert venue. If you want to go directly on a dinner cruise afterward starting at 22.00, write this in the comment field.