River Cruise

River Cruise Budapest

When you come to Hungary, a river cruise in Budapest is one of the most important programs to enjoy. The Danube is the river separating Buda from Pest, and it is essential in the life of the people of Hungary.

In the old days, they arranged big events on the ice in the river! They no longer arrange such things (as the ice is gone), but with a boat, you can enjoy a nice trip on the Danube. There are many different options and ways to make such a trip. Budapest is beautiful during daytime, but it is even more beautiful in the evening (after sunset). As a result, you don’t have to think that one trip on the Danube is enough. We have been around in Budapest for as long as we can remember, and it is impossible to get tired of the view and the joy of a boat trip on the Danube.

Below you can read about different boat trips available on the Danube for tourists in Budapest. If you want to buy tickets for any of the programs, go to the bottom of the page and fill in the forms there.

Enjoy a river cruise in Budapest.

Here is a list presenting some of the river cruises in Budapest. If you want to enjoy one of these trips while in Budapest, fill in the forms at the bottom of the page to reserve tickets.

Sunday Brunch Cruise

Doesn’t it sound amazing to start your Sunday at the Danube with a pleasant brunch? You can enter the boat from 10.30, eat a solid brunch, and then enjoy a boat trip itself on the Danube between 12.00 and 13.00.

Price: 54 Euro (Adults) – 33 Euro (Children, 6-12 years)

This program is only available on Sundays.

Cocktail cruise at 19.00 & 22.00

The daily cocktail and beer cruise is ideal if you simply want to enjoy some good drinks while watching the beautiful Budapest panorama. The price includes either three beers or two cocktails, so you decide what you want to drink. You can, of course, buy extra drinks on board later.

Price: 37 Euro (Adults)

This program is available daily at 19.00 and 22.00, with a few exceptions.

Dinner buffet cruise with live music at 19.00 & 22.00

This is the most popular boat trip on the Danube. It has a dinner buffet and live gypsy music, a welcome drink, a bottle of water, and a glass of wine. This is the ultimate Hungarian experience. You can read more about this cruise and our experience at such a cruise in this article.

Price: 69 Euro (Adults) – 50 Euro (Children, 6-12 years)

The cruise at 19.00 lasts for 120 minutes, while the cruise at 22.00 lasts for 90 minutes. The boat trip starting at 19.00 is available throughout the year, while the trip starting at 22.00 is available between spring and autumn.

dinner cruise

Wine tasting with dinner at 19.00 and 22.00.

What if you combine a beautiful view of Budapest by night with a dinner buffet and a complex wine tasting where you taste 6 fantastic Hungarian wines presented by a sommelier? This option is available every evening at 19.00 and 22.00.

Price: 105 Euro (Adults)

This cruise is available every single day throughout the year, with a few exceptions.

Four-course dinner cruise at 19.45.

Does it sound nice to sit in quietness and peace by your table and select four courses from a set menu? This cruise lasts for 2 1/2 hours and is a peaceful experience in which you dine while sitting next to a window and look at all the beauties of Budapest while having the food served at your table.

Price: 85 Euro (Adults) – 65 Euro (Children, 3-12 years)

dinner cruise at the Danube

If you want to book any of these river cruises in Budapest, simply use the forms beneath to make your booking. We will send you an invoice for 25% of the total amount via PayPal. As soon as you have paid the prepayment, we will arrange with the reservation and send you a confirmation via email. The remaining amount (75%) must be paid as you arrive for the actual cruise.

Reserve a River Cruise in Budapest

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Email
please include your country code
When would you like to visit the restaurant?

River cruise pictures

Why should you enjoy a Danube Cruise in Budapest?
A Danube Cruise is one of the best ways to see Budapest, especially at night. During the cruise, you will see the beauties of the National Theater, a building most tourists normally miss out on due to its location quite far south in Budapest. The cruise in Budapest is also quite a bit nicer than the river cruises in Prague, as there are no slow stops or sluices in which you need to travel… you are to sit back and simply enjoy Budapest at its most beautiful, from the Danube.