Are you interested in Hungarian folk dance, or Folklore? Almost every evening there are folklore shows in Budapest where you can enjoy folk dance, folk music and enjoy costumes the Hungarians used to wear quite some years ago. These events are arranged in the Danube Palace, a beautiful venue on the Pest-side, not far from the Danube. Three different folk-dance groups do the performances, but they look quite similar, so it doesn’t really matter who performs.
The folklore show starts at 20.00, and lasts until 21.30, with one break in the middle.
The folklore show can be combined with a dinner cruise on the Danube starting at 22.00.
Prices for Folklore:
I. category: 11,200 HUF
II. category 10100 HUF
III. category: 7700 HUF
Folklore dates in 2020 (in Danube Palace):
- January : 5
- February: 29
- March: 7,14,21,28
- April: 4,10,11,12,13,18,25
- May: 1,3,4,6,8,10,11,13,15,17,18,20,22,24,25,27,29,31
- June: 1,3,5,7,8,10,12,14,15,17,19,21,22,24,26,28,29,
- July: 1,3,5,6,8,10,12,13,15,17,19,20,22,24,26,27,29
- August: 1,3,5,7,9,10,12,14,16,17,19,21,23,24,26,28,30,31
- September: 2,4,6,7,9,11,13,14,16,18,20,21,23,25,27,28,30
- October: 2,4,5,7,9,11,12,14,16,18,19,23,25,26,30,
- November: 1,7,14,21,28
- December: 5,12,19,26,28,29
Use the form below to reserve your tickets, which needs to be picked up latest 30 minutes before the performance starts, at the actual day. If you want to combine a folklore show with a dinner cruise, please write that in the comment field.