Budapest parking

Budapest Guide Forums Everything about Budapest Budapest parking

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kevin

Where is a safe, secure and affordable paid parking lot in Central Budapest? I want to stay in the heart of the city for a couple mid-week days in August but must park my car in a secure place. I will get a room within a 10-minute walking distance.

What do you expect the 24-hour rate to be?

Another alternative is to park (and-or stay) at a less expensive secure paid lot away away from the Central city and take public transportation to the center.

Thank you for any tips.

• #19646 Reply
      Budapest Guide
      Keymaster

Hello,

there is no cheap option in the city center of Budapest, so it is mostly parking houses that are expensive or parking lots of different hotels or shopping malls. You could check with West End City Center which is a big mall quite centrally where you can park. Another option is the Arena Plaza which might be a good second option.

But, if you want a much cheaper option then to park at Köki Terminal (where you can leave your car for days for a little fee), and then travel by metro or something from there to your hotel seems to be one of the best options to me.

There are quite a lot of thoughts about parking, free parking, and similar topics in this article:

Free parking in Budapest

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Budapest parking
Your information: