December can be a very cold month in Budapest and in Hungary, but there are plenty of good and nice programs in this period as well. Check out our list beneath for pieces of advice and recommendations.
– Visit the popular Christmas markets in Budapest
– Go ice skating in the City Park
– Enjoy the 5 course Hungarian winedinner in the centre of Budapest
– Visit Szentendre for winetasting, shopping, Christmas market and more fun
– Do a daytrip to the Christmas markets in Vienna
– Enjoy a thai massage in Lian Thai Massage
– Visit the Alexandra BookCafe in Andrassy Út
– Check out a performance in the Hungarian State Opera
– Eat a newly baked Chimney cake (kürtöskalács). Eat it while drinking some hot wine.
– Learn how to make Hungarian food at a nice coooking school
– Taste Hungarian beer at our brewery tour
We wish everyone a wonderful December, a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!