Do you like the sound of rosé wine and lots of sparkling wine? Would you like to taste this and more at a festival in the beautiful City Park in Budapest? Come to the Rosé and sparkling wine festival!
There are lots of fantastic festivals and events happening in Budapest every year. The annual wine festival in September might be the most famous wine event, but if you have a special interest in rosé wines and sparkling wine, this is the festival you should visit.
In the festival area, there will be live concerts, programs and special tents for kids, and lots of stands where you can both eat and drink.
The festival is free, but if you want to buy wine in the area, you will need to purchase the official festival glass which costs 1800 HUF.
Rosalia festival in Budapest 2023
- The festival area is open from 14.00 until 24.00 on Friday.
- The festival area is open from 11.00 until 24.00 on Saturday.
- The festival area is open from 11.00 until 21.00 on Sunday.
How can I get to the festival area?
- Travel with the yellow metro to Hösök tere or to Szechenyi fürdő.
- Go with bus 20E, 30, 30A, 105, 230 to Hösök tere (Heroes Square)
- Travel with trolley bus 75, 79 to Hösök tere.
Other interesting programs in Budapest?
Would you like to know more about other interesting events and programs in Budapest? Take a look at our Budapest calendar right here!
Would you like to taste even more wine? Read about our different wine tasting programs in Budapest right here. We can also help you with a private airport transfer, with guided tours, and we can help you book a river cruise on the Danube river!
Enjoy your trip to Budapest!