Easter is here and larger and smaller groups use this holiday to visit Budapest. We have written a few advices to help you get the most out of your Easter here in Budapest.
1) Our guides still have spare time, so do not hesitate to contact us for a private guided tour
2) The Szechenyi Thermal Bath in the City park is open every day throughout Easter
3) Normal shops are closed Sunday and Monday, but open every other day.
4) Restaurants have normal opening times and our wineprograms are available every day
5) The nicest church in Budapest, Saint Stephens Basilica, has services Friday at 18.00, Saturday at 18.00, Sunday at 10.00, 12.00, 18.00, 19.30 and Monday at 8.00, 10.00, 12.00 and 18.00.
These were just some advices. We hope you found them useful and wish you some great days in Budapest. If you should need any help, just write us an email!